Chic cham is not only a shop, it is a brand.
Chic Cham is a brand that combines the spirit of India with design, as well as with tradition and modernity.
It is an interior decoration brand that produces beautiful natural materials and poetic products for everyday life. Our designers interpret fashion and trends to give the products a very contemporary identity. The production is traditional and undertaken by hand by Indian craftsmen whose expertise gives our items a unique quality.
- The combination of quality and creativity creates the identity and pride of the brand. Each product is uniquely handmade. They are an integral part of the uniqueness of Chic cham products.
- Chic Cham uses natural materials.
- Chic Cham products are handmade in India.
- Chic Cham is committed to ethical and environmentally friendly methods of production.
- The latest trends and the visual arts are the core of our identity.
- All items are sold exclusively on www.chiccham.com.
- It is the passion for materials, decoration and craftsmanship that is behind Chic Cham.
Shopping from your couch, ordering samples of carpet, selecting a gift or creating your own ideas for styles and atmospheres to decorate your home... Chic Cham collections are on sale in our online shop at www.chiccham.com.
Decorative cushions/pillows for the sofa and the floor, often with removable covers, flat cushions and duvets, ready-made curtains, contemporary and custom-made rugs of all sizes, towels, bath mats, linen, bed covers and bed spreads, blankets, covers, and one piece of furniture, our wooden sofa, make up these collections for adults and children.
Our inspiration: the 1950s, fashion, travel, timeless icons, theatrical aesthetics, contemporary art, the “savoir vivre“, the good life, music, women’s magazines…
Our patterns, weaves, prints and designs: bright colours, stripes, squares, polka dots and big dots, flashy, pastel or fluorescent colours, soft, plain, leopard skin, tartan patterns, bobbles, seersucker or embossed crepe, Liberty, flowers and floral patterns, embroidery, Fair isle, boucle wool, dhurries, shaggy and tufted rugs, quilts, earth colours, two-tone colours, chenille, towelling.
Materials we love: linen, cotton, wool and cashmere. Some items are made from organic materials.Our products can be used in or on: living room, sofa, bedroom, bed, chair, ottoman, armchair, deck chair, patio, balcony, kitchen, bench, bathroom... and customized for sitting on, lying down and using upside down.